Are you looking to sell your house and you want to know what’s the best option? Do you want to know the benefits of hiring an agent over an FSBO?
Of course, you want to get as much as possible from your home and you’re considering FSBO-for sale by owner- That means not paying any commission to an agent, But you need to take note that there is still a probability that you are gonna pay commission if the buyer is represented by an agent.
When it’s time to sell your house, you want to do what is best for you. Your two basic options are either to use a real estate agent or to do a for sale by owner (FSBO) deal. But which is the better route to take? If you hire an agent, you will have to pay her a commission, but if you sell it yourself, you get to keep all the money, right? The problem is, though, there is far more to it than that. So let’s look at the benefits of hiring an agent over an FSBO in Northern Kentucky.
Benefits of Hiring an Agent Over an FSBO in Northern Kentucky Listed
Hiring an agent (instead of doing an FSBO) in Northern Kentucky comes with multiple benefits, including:
- Agents are filters. A great benefit of using an agent is that it can save you considerable time. Your agent can separate the tire kicker from the serious buyers early on in the process.
- Agents are objective. An agent won’t have the emotional attachment to your home that you do. That means your agent will be a better negotiator and can usually get you a better price
- Agents understand the market. An agent will know the prices in your area and what features buyers find most attractive in your particular niche market.
- Agents remain available. The relationship you forge with your agent doesn’t end when the contract is signed. Your agent will still be available to answer questions or address concerns after closing.
- Agents save you work, time, and money. Your agent will do all the work you would have to do yourself with an FSBO.
Other Top Benefits of Hiring an Agent in Northern Kentucky
An important benefit of hiring an agent in [market-city] is that they are usually bound by the National Association of Realtors’ (NAR’s) code of ethics to always put your interests above their own. The NAR code also holds agents accountable for making full disclosures about a property’s problems and issues for truth in advertising, which is required by law for sellers. Basically, this ensures that you can trust your agent to do what is right and what is best for you.
Agents have the experience and industry knowledge to allow them to accurately assess the value of your home as soon as they walk through the front door. In addition, your agent will know the value of comparable homes in the neighborhood, which means she can advise you in pricing it right.
You can, of course, check out home prices online yourself, but hiring an agent in [market-city] can help you avoid wasting a lot of time. Your agent can help you find the sweet spot for pricing – one that allows you to get the sale price you need while at the same time promoting a fairly quick sale.
REPAIR REQUESTS AND CONCESSIONS
Repair and concessions requests are an inevitable part of the house-selling process, but it can get a little sticky. Most homes have one or more upgrade/repair issues that need to be addressed, and navigating successfully through this requires a good amount of both experience and skill. Your agent can help you avoid getting taken or giving away too much just to close the deal.
There are, then, multiple benefits of hiring an agent over an FSBO in Northern Kentucky. Your agent really is in your corner and trying to get you the best deal possible. For one thing, her livelihood depends on it. And, besides, it just makes sense to save time, effort, and money whenever you can.
What Are The Risk Of FSBO?
- Not having the proper experience and knowledge in real estate in terms of the legal and regulatory requirements. This would result in losing money and a lot of headaches.
- The consequence of selling your own home without a lot of professional advice or help may affect having few potential and less qualified buyers.
- Not being able to negotiate correctly and not having enough dedicated time to find a buyer.
TO DISCOVER MORE FINDING A GOOD AGENT AND ABOUT HOW WE CAN HELP, CALL US TODAY AT (513) 813-6293 OR SEND US A MESSAGE NOW!
If you have questions like Do Realtors get a commission on For Sale By Owner? Why FSBO should list with an agent? Is it better to deal with a listing agent? Should real estate agents FSBO their own home? Then give us a call. Our Real estate experts will be able to answer any questions you have about the process, can make recommendations, and may be able to provide you an offer over the phone!
Team Sztanyo works all over Northern Kentuck and in places like Anderson Township, Batavia, Blue Ash, Colerain Township, College Hill, Columbia-Tusculum, Oakley, Pleasant Ridge, Sharonville, Silverton, Springdale, Walnut Hills, West Chester, Wyoming.